BEST SPRING SUMMER 2015 FRAGRANCE - The Guardian
"Good spring fragrances are the sort you want to mist liberally into the air and do a little dance in... and sometimes they smell like watermelons. I know! Surprising. Of all the new fragrances out this season, it’s Shay & Blue’s Watermelons that’s really got me." The Guardian
Watermelons. Explosively fresh. Crunching, quenching watermelons lead into the freshness of green mandarin with contrasts of green tea and clipped vetiver.
- Top Note - Watermelon and green mandarin collide in a modern expression of freshness.
- Heart Note - Honeysuckle, crushed leaves and green tea lend enticing body and structure.
- Base Note - Clipped vetiver grasses permeate the base with depth and contrast.
- In a rich, long-lasting Eau De Parfum concentration.
- Beautifully wrapped in a gift presentation box with striped grosgrain ribbon.
Handcrafted in England with real flowers, fruits and spices. Watermelons was created in 2015 by Julie Massé, Perfumer, and Dom De Vetta, Founder. We do not test on animals. Find us on the PETA list of cruelty-free companies.