BEST SCENTS OF 2015 - Parfum Blog Awards 2015
BEST OF SCENT 2014 - CaFleureBon Awards 2014
"Salt Caramel on the skin is golden, brazen sweet heaven, dusted with salty addiction. The licky-licky salt effect radiates through layers of caramelized musks, beguiling startled senses. You are prepared for sweetness, but the dry, blueness of the saline rub is just fabulously bizarre. It increases one’s craving for the sugar. The contradiction lies in the skin itself; do I go salt or sweet? Yet as with food, we often smell them together, side-by-side. It’s a disconcerting sensation in Salt Caramel; on the cusp of what Nigella refers to in her article as the ‘bliss point’, the moment when you smell it and it is sheer perfection. A scent to indulge in, drown in, over and over again." The Silver Fox for CaFleureBon
Salt Caramel is an award-winning rich, woody-vanilla fragrance. Inspired by English chocolatier to the Queen Charbonnel et Walker's Sea Salt Caramel Truffles, this is an irresistible fragrance composed of waves of caramel and bourbon vanilla cut through with sea salt and sandalwood.
- Top Note - Liquid caramel is expertly offset with tangy sea salt.
- Heart Note - The smoothness of tonka bean adds a touch of elegance.
- Base Note - Refined bourbon vanilla for depth in the base with sandalwood as a woodsy counterpoint to the sweetness.
- In a rich, long-lasting Eau De Parfum concentration.
- Beautifully wrapped in a gift presentation box with striped grosgrain ribbon.
Handcrafted in England with real flowers, fruits and spices. Salt Caramel was created in 2014 by Julie Massé, Perfumer, and Dom De Vetta, Founder. We do not test on animals. Find us on the PETA list of cruelty-free companies.