WINNER BEST OF SCENT 2013 - CaFleureBon Awards
"Oud Alif is a smouldering creation that takes the classic idea of "English Gent" into an unexpected and dark direction; think Jim Moriarty of Sherlock Holmes... If you recall, I gave Oud Alif a Best Of Scent Award, as one of CaFleurebon's Top Ten Fragrances of 2013." Alex Law for CaFleureBon
"Although this British perfumer has only been around since 2012, it is fast establishing a stellar rep. Its take on oud is a woody masterpiece tempered by soft saffron, napa leather and patchouli. Notes of chocolate add to the richness of the overall effect. If something opulent and enigmatic appeals, look no further." GQ Magazine
Oud Alif is a hypnotic award-winning oud, and has been celebrated by some of the top perfume critics as one of the best ouds on the market today. A blend of soft rounded woods with finest oud agarwood from the aquilaria tree, spiked with the richness of chocolat noir and notes of saffron and dark patchouli for a distinct impact.
- Top Note - Fine oud agarwood on the nose with the rich intensity and fullness of Arabian woods.
- Heart Note - Darkly smooth chocolat noir and soft saffron temper the hypnotic woods.
- Base Note - Deep in the dry-down napa leather and dark patchouli anchor this elegant blend.
- In a rich long-lasting parfum concentration.
- Beautifully wrapped in a gift presentation box with striped grosgrain ribbon.
Handcrafted in England with real flowers, fruits and spices. Contains around two pounds of oud and saffron. Oud Alif was created in 2013 by Julie Massé, Perfumer, and Dom De Vetta, Founder. We do not test on animals. Find us on the PETA list of cruelty-free companies.