BEST AUTUMN-WINTER 2015 FRAGRANCE - Vogue
BEST SCENTS OF 2015 - Lucky Scent Niche Perfume Awards
"Framboise Noire sparkles intensely on skin. I imagine a shadowed forest wedding buried deep in flickered, firelit-trees. It is deeply satisfying to wear with a frosted burgundy fade out. Framboise Noire is another pitch perfect addition to the Shay & Blue collection" The Silver Fox for CaFleureBon
Framboise Noire is an award-winning rich, woody-berry fragrance. A blend of rare, red and black berries with a deep undertone. Like a dark fine wine. Rounded, rich fruit underpinned with sensual black woods reminiscent of the blackness of night.
- Top Note - Rare black raspberry with mixed forest berries for a hit of red fruit.
- Heart Note - A touch of chic iris pallida to seduce and enchant.
- Base Note - White oud and black woods underpin the composition for a darkly noir finish.
- In a rich, long-lasting Eau De Parfum concentration.
- Beautifully wrapped in a gift presentation box with striped grosgrain ribbon.
Handcrafted in England with real flowers, fruits and spices. Framboise Noire was created in 2015 by Julie Massé, Perfumer, and Dom De Vetta, Founder. We do not test on animals. Find us on the PETA list of cruelty-free companies.