BEST NEW NICHE FRAGRANCE 2012 - In Style Magazine
"Shay & Blue have created something very substantial that has really seduced me with depth and studied flow. Positively Venetian in its textured drag and Carnivale mystery. There is a masked quality to the structure, a delay in the blossoming of the full power of the fragrance until at least thirty minutes into the drydown. Then like a mask coming off and the beauty, until then, only hinted at, is fully revealed. It was a risky blind buy for me, but I adore it." The Silver Fox on A Scent Of Elegance
Atropa Belladonna is an award-winning modern fragrance that is now a cult classic amongst London's fashion community. Inspired by deadly nightshade, it is daring, chic and mesmerising. The richly decadent scent of dark cassis berries are blended with the heady, white flower blooms of narcissus and jasmine on a base of sandalwood and patchouli.
- Top Note - First impressions of mesmerising dark cassis berries intoxicate and draw you in.
- Heart Note - The narcotic full blooms of white narcissus and jasmine from Grasse.
- Base Note - The dry-down yields the sultry end-of-day secrets of patchouli and sandalwood.
- In a rich, long-lasting Eau De Parfum concentration.
- Beautifully wrapped in a gift presentation box with striped grosgrain ribbon.
Handcrafted in England with real flowers, fruits and spices. This perfume contains over three pounds of jasmine and white narcissus. Atropa Belladonna was created in 2012 by Julie Massé, Perfumer, and Dom De Vetta, Founder. We do not test on animals. Find us on the PETA list of cruelty-free companies.